To initiate a return or exchange request...
- Log in to your account and select the order containing the product you wish to return or exchange (returns are only allowed within 30 days of purchase)
- From the order overview select the "Request Return" link from upper right corner
- Complete the return request form (all fields required)
- Upon completion and submission you will be emailed a copy of the RMA number and return request confirmation
- Pack your items and return to Boat Lift and Canopy; shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please package and return your items to:
Boat Lift and Canopy
RE: Return Request [Order: #]
305 Bach Ave
New York Mills, MN 56567
Please include a copy of the RMA paperwork, which will be emailed to you, in the box prior to shipping.
- We inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility and following the below return policy accordingly.
We allow you to return your purchase for up to 30 days after the invoice date. If over 30 days have passed since your purchase, we are not able to offer a refund or exchange, even if the product is defective or different from what you intended to order.
To be eligible for a return, the returned item must be unused, sent back to us in the original packaging, and in the same condition that you received it. We reserve the right to offer partial refunds if an item is not in the original condition, is damaged or is missing parts or accessories for reasons not due to our error. Certain items are not eligible to be returned. Non-returnable items include: (i) gift cards; ( ii) downloadable products; and (iii) items indicated by “No Returns” on the product detail page.
We inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility. We are not responsible for damage to the product during return shipment. When returning a product to us, we recommend that you insure the product with the shipper for the full price of the item. Shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Boat Lift and Canopy will replace and ship a comparable replacement product to you at no charge upon receipt of a product that we determine has a manufacturing defect. Products returned due to a manufacturing defect will not be charged restocking fee.
Open Item Return
If you return an item that has been opened or shows signs of wear, we may issue a partial refund for the product minus the initial shipping charge and a 20% restocking fee.
Receiving your Refund
Once your return is received and processed, you can expect your refund within 14 business days from the day we receive the returned product.
Out-of-Stock / Back-Order Items
If you have ordered an item that Boat Lift and Canopy no longer carries or is currently unavailable, we will contact you, either using the phone number or email provided to us on your order invoice. You have the option for us to either send you a comparable replacement item or for us to issue a refund of the current market value of the product. Item refunds may not exceed the original invoice price.
When any promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. Any charges mentioned in Boat Lift and Canopy return policy may be applicable to promotional item returns.
Returns Not Accepted
The following items may not be returned:
- Labor, delivery and/or installation services
- Items that are missing accessories, or parts
- Any product not purchased from Boat Lift and Canopy
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
- Any product damaged due to improper use