At Boat Lift & Canopy.com, we pride ourselves on the providing only the highest quality construction in our products and use only the premium quality materials to create your replacement boat lift canopy cover. Made in America, we offer two fabric options - 13oz Vinyl and HarborTime - in a wide array of color options for you to choose from.
But how do you now which fabric option is right for you?
It really is a personal choice, but more often than not the Harbor Time is our preferred fabric option with the vinyl being a more price conscious alternative. Below we'll walk you through some of the differences. And then when you are ready you can shop both our Harbor Time and 13oz Shelter-Rite Vinyl options.
HarborTime Replacement Canopy Covers
HarborTime offers a lighter weight option with superior durability. Highly water repellent and resistant to both mildew and ultraviolet light, HarborTime ideal for boat lift canopies. HarborTime offers exceptional abrasion resistance and superior strength making it perfectly suited for the marine environment. Stabilized fabric ensures a continuous fit, while an acrylic coating retains a beautiful soft cloth appearance and insures a long cover life.
- Light weight cover option, weighing only 11 oz. per square foot, for easy installation and removal
- UV and mildew resistant and cold crack resistant to -20 below freezing
- Heat welded seams on these covers are welded at over 700 degrees Fahrenheit, creating a bond that is stronger than the fabric for a durable, long-lasting cover
- Highly water repellent and resistant to both mildew and ultraviolet light
- Acrylic-coated polyester fabric cover, provides a soft feel and vibrant colors
- 7 color options
13oz Shelter-Rite Vinyl Replacement Canopy Covers
Canopy covers produced from 13oz Shelter-Rite Vinyl, from Seaman Corporation, provides excellent tear, UV, mold and mildew resistance. Plus, at 13oz our covers are lighter than the industry standard, providing easier installation and removal without sacrificing the durability or moisture and UV protection that you expect from a premium canopy cover.
- Lighter weight (than the industry standard 18oz) vinyl for easier, more hassle-free installation and removals
- 13oz Shelter-Rite Vinyl, from Seaman Corporation, provides excellent tear, UV, mold and mildew resistance
- Heat sealed welded seams for a durable, long-lasting cover
- While this is a popular choice, it is a heavier canopy than a fabric cover, like Harbor Time. Finished canopies end up weighing 40-60 lbs – larger canopies can weigh even more
- If taken care of properly a vinyl canopy can last 10 years or more. We recommend using a UV protectant after it has been installed for a few years.
- 6 color options