Our cover options are designed specifically to fit the appropriate size Beach King aluminum canopy frames. High-Quality construction and design featuring straight seams that are heat welded with a 1" overlap seam, as well as canopy ends are double sewn and then top-stitched for superior durability. Please take a moment to review our three material options: HarborTime, 13oz Vinyl, and WeatherMax. Each cover is offered with a variety of color options to choose from. The canopy frame is not included.
Canopy cover configuration options are as follows: Please choose your Size, Material & Color options from the drop-down selectors located above the "Add To Cart" button. Ensure prior to ordering that you have selected the proper size option for your Beach King canopy frame, along with your material and color options. Please note, due to the large variety of options we offer, these canopy covers are custom made to order. Please confirm the proper size and frame style is being selected. Return orders for canopy covers are subject to restocking fees for size, color or material exchange returns.
When ordering your aftermarket Beach King canopy cover, please select the appropriate cover size for your specific Beach King aluminum canopy frame from the "Canopy Cover Size Selector" drop-down provided directly below the product title. If you are looking for a size chart please select “Measurement Guide” below the product title.
Attachment Steps for Continue Bungee
- We will provide you with our universal attachment system which attaches to the frame with continuous bungee rope and "S" hooks
- Thread the continuous bungee rope back to front into the EasyLash button holes, before and after each bow, 6" to 9" apart. DO NOT thread bungee into each button hole DO NOT cut you bungee into pieces.
- Thread bungee around the entire canopy and tie both ends together in a simple not. Do not pull the bungee tight; make sure rope is slightly slacked but will still hold the canopy tight to the frame.
- Place "S" hooks into hole in each of the canopy frame bows.
- Lift the bungee rope upward and hook rope onto "S" in a saw tooth pattern around the frame.
WeatherMax® fabric canopy covers offer superior protection from the elements for your boat. You'll enjoy WeatherMax's ease-of-use when it comes to installation, removal or storage of the cover because WeatherMax is incredibly lightweight and easy to handle.